Your continued donations to Sport Central not only sustains the programs we offer, it also helps them grow. Thanks to generous donors like you, we can purchase new helmets, parts and tools needed to repair bicycles, sticks, laces and other needed equipment in short supply.
Ways to donate:
- Online – Through Canada Helps (click on the logo above) you can give the gift of sport to a child in need. Tax receipts are generated automatically.
- By Phone – Call us at 780-477-1166 and make your donation over the phone.
- By Mail – Click here for our address.
- Memorial Gifts – Honor the memory of a loved one by requesting donations in lieu of flowers.
Every dollar given to Sport Central is turned into $8 worth of equipment (retail value) for kids in need. Click here for a list of what we need in new and used equipment.
Click on the links below to download more information:
Sport Central Drop-Off Locations
Accepted Sports Equipment
Donate your gently-used sport equipment or bicycle so it can be refurbished and given to a kid in need. Sport Central accepts equipment for 13 different sports including hockey, soccer, skating, baseball, snowboarding, bicycling and more.
Click here to see what happens when you donate to Sport Central.
How else can I get involved?
- Volunteer! For more information on how, click here.
- Watch out for kids in need, and let us know if we can help. Click here to learn more.
- Become a member of Sport Central Association for just $10 a year. You are invited to attend our Annual Christmas Banquet and AGM and are able to vote on Sport Central business and resolutions.
- Support our donors and sponsors with your business, and let them know why you are. They help us keep our doors open, maintain our facilities, and get more kids into sport.